Silver Queen's Beasts
The Queen's Silver Beasts Series was introduced in 2016 and commemorates the Monarch and the 10 heraldic statues that were present during Her Majesty's Queen Elizabeth's coronation in 1953, representing her historic royal line of ancestry.
Unlike the Queen's Beasts 1oz Gold Series, each of the 10 Beasts in the silver series is struck in 2 oz .9999 fine silver and shall be released between 2016 and 2021 with the following Beasts featuring on the reverse face:
- The Lion of England (2016)
- The Griffin of Edward III (2017)
- The Red Dragon of Wales (2017)
- The White Greyhound of Richmond
- The Black Bull of Clarence
- The Falcon of the Plantagenets
- The Yale of Beaufort
- The White Lion Mortimer
- The White Horse of Hanover
- The Unicorn of Scotland
Designed by Jody Clark (Royal Mint Designer), the obverse shall feature the definitive coinage portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.