Please carefully read the terms and conditions of use in relation to our refer a friend scheme. All customers who wish to participate and earn rewards referring customers to Gold.co.uk must agree to the following terms and conditions as part of your registration in conjunction with our main website terms and conditions:
- Referrers and referees must be at least 18 years of age.
- Referrers must already hold or set up a Gold.co.uk customer account therefore agreeing to our website and refer a friend scheme terms and conditions.
- Accounts will be reviewed and approved at our discretion.
- All referrers continued participation will be subject to reviews by us and understand we reserve the right to end participation at any time.
- The refer a friend scheme may not be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- The Jewellery Quarter Bullion refer a friend scheme is activated by sending your referral code to a friend, family member, or acquaintance who is not already registered to Gold.co.uk.
- The referee will be required to submit your referral code when completing registration.
- When the referee places an order worth £250 or more, Gold.co.uk will offer a silver Britannia to both the referrer and the referee.
- The referee will receive this silver Britannia with their order.
- Once the referee's qualifying order has been validated, t he referrer will be credited with a silver Britannia to their account, to be delivered when the referrer themself makes an order of £250 or more. Until then, it remains the property of Jewellery Quarter Bullion Ltd and may not be sold back to us before delivery.
- The silver Britannia may not be used as credit towards an order.
- The gift is limited to one silver Britannia. It is not possible to take a cash alternative, or an alternative bullion product of a similar or equivalent value.
- There is no limit placed on the number of referrals an individual may make.
- It is not possible to refer an individual who already has an account with Gold.co.uk.